The Realization Group, in association with Ascendant Strategy, TreoTrade and Nomura have organised an exclusive round table to discuss Strategies for successful innovation within Capital Markets.
Within the Capital Markets sector, firms can gain significant advantages if they are able to successfully innovate, whether in the front, middle or back office. At this round table, we will explore:
• Why are some firms are more successful at embracing innovation than
others – what are they doing differently?
• What are some of the more practical steps that firms can take right now?
• How can firms innovate around a legacy technology stack?
• What can help visualise the impact of innovation, in terms of ROI timelines
and realised benefits?
• When is standardisation important?
• Where do you start?
Moderator: Mike O’Hara, The Realization Group
- James Maxfield & Ali Rutherford, Ascendant Strategy
- George Andreadis & Kim Johannessen, TreoTrade
- Simon Hornibrook, Nomura
Thursday 3 October
5.30 – 8.30pm
1 Angel Lane
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN INVITE