AFM Autumn Workshop – September 12, 2018 – London
The Realization Group is supporting the Association of Futures Markets (AFM) and GMEX Group at a full-day workshop on 12 September 2018 in London exploring how new technologies including blockchain have been used, both successfully and less successfully, across the industry in trading and post-trade.
The use case based workshop sessions underline the ethos of the AFM i.e. learning through shared experience.
The Workshop will look at the following:
- Crypto – Where are we now and where are we heading?
- Tokenisation of existing asset classes and creation of new digital assets
- Crypto and Digital Custody developments
- Development of the institutional market structure
- Regulation vs. Self Regulation
- Threats to established businesses practices and traditional markets
- Case studies for crypto and/or blockchain in trading, clearing and settlement
Confirmed speakers include:
Nauman Anees – CEO, Thinkmarkets and ThinkCoin
Piotr Arendarski – Chief Scientist, Blockchain Board of Derivatives
Murad Baig – Chief Innovation Officer at NETSOL Technologies Inc.
Chris Cleverly – CEO, Block Commodities and Co-Founder FACES Blockchain
Brian Donegan – Head of Operations FinTech & Digital Development, Isle of Man
Mahesh Jayanarayan – CEO, eMED
Dmitry Kaminskiy – Managing Partner of Deep Knowledge Ventures/ Humaniq
Sean Kiernan – CEO, Digital Asset Group
Hirander Misra – Chairman and CEO, GMEX Group and MINDEX
Kristian Moler – CEO, Agricultural Commodity Exchange for Africa (ACE)
Iman Mutlaq – Founder and CEO, INGOT Coin
Aleks Nowak – CIO, BlockEx
Rory O’Brien – Project Director, FinComEco & CEO Abridge Consulting Partners
Agenda and list of speakers at: https://www.afmorg.net/autumn-workshop/programme