On 3rd May, as part of our Financial Markets Insights programme, The Realization Group and BSO hosted a panel discussion on “Taking the leap into Asia and Crypto-currencies: The Future of FX Trading?”
The global currency markets are at a turning point. Two trends in particular have emerged that could result in significant changes in how, where and why currencies are traded. The first is a growing shift in FX liquidity towards Asia and the second, potentially much more disruptive, is the rapid emergence of crypto-currencies.
- What do these and other trends mean for the banks, brokers and investment firms that currently operate in the FX markets?
- How can firms that provide access to these markets ensure their infrastructure is agile enough to respond to these trends?
- What does the future hold?
The discussion sought to answer these questions and more, facilitated by Mike O’Hara from The Realization Group, featuring:
- Michael Ourabah, CEO at BSO
- Tom Higgins, CEO at Gold-i
- Ramy Soliman, CEO at Stater Global Markets
- Jon Vollemaere, CEO at R5FX
- Stephane Malrait, Global Head of eCommerce and Innovation for Financial Markets at ING
- Eddie Tofpik, Head of Technical Analysis and Senior Markets Analyst at ADM Investor Services International Ltd
This event is part of our Financial Markets Insights – Evolution of Electronic Currency Trading
For further information CLICK HERE